Lucid Dream!

Apr 1, 2011
I finally had a lucid dream! Unfortunately, I snapped out of it immediately right after I realized that I was dreaming a lucid dream. It felt so creepy and my whole body was shivering from chills. I can feel the goosebumps invading my totality. Just when I thought I could handle it, but I was wrong and I felt a tinge of regret for getting so scared. I should have let the dream carry on.

A lucid dream by the way is a type of dream where the dreamer is aware that he is only dreaming. Scientific researches have been conducted about it and the veracity of its phenomenon has been established.

My interest in lucid dreaming commenced when I started dreaming weird and symbolic dreams. Some of which came true, like my travel in Manila, and some other scenarios which I cannot simply disclose for some reasons.

The lucid dream that I had was weird just like any others. And it actually involved the person who I wish to see in my dream because I want to ask some clarifications. However, I was not able to get a hold of my goal because I panicked when I realized that I was dreaming a lucid dream.

0 comments: