Dear Anna...

Feb 9, 2011
I am the most blessed person today. Despite the challenges that I have encountered, despite the lethargic morning, I am still happy for this day. Who wouldn't be? When today is one of the most special days of my life.

I feel so blessed today because today marks the birthday of one of the most beautiful people I have ever met in my whole life, and I wonder what would my life be without her? It might sound exaggerated, but I am just expressing what I feel inside. Meeting her for the first time years ago, I never thought she would befriend me. Her intelligence and elegance had intimidated me, thus the surprise when she first came to me and talked. Her gregariousness changed my opinion of her, but it was her kindness and passion that melted my heart. Since then, I have been admiring her for her goodness and understanding. The moments we have shared together: the food trips, the midnight chats, the volunteer works - even with our differences, she was still able to get used to my diffident behavior and nonsense insights. Despite of the times that I have failed her expectations, her forgiving heart and open-mindedness keeps our friendship intact and I am so much grateful for that.

Happy birthday friend. May our friendship go stronger everyday. I love you so much and I pray for more blessings and goodness to come. ^_^

0 comments: